Our Sacred Foods Project
Cultivating tradition by recultivating the land and it’s knowledge.
To build a thriving environment for indigenous language learning in Minnesota’s communities where it becomes a part of life.
- Enhancing self-efficacy and self-esteem
- Developing leaders through language and culture
- Sparking a lifelong appreciation for learning, retaining and sharing language, and culture
- Engaging community through opportunities around language and culture
- Providing culturally relevant curriculum and material
How Does Language Immersion Education Benefit Native Children?
Click the play button to watch our video.